The Sage Welcomes You

So, here you find a blog about life in general, but with a focus on family, games, books and creativity. Other "stuff" will creep in from timt to time.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A new leaf

This is my second regular blog.  The first, though I had a few good posts here and there in the last years (especially my narrative about my anniversary trip to Paris last year) it has become hard to manage, especially since it is blocked at my work place (like I am expected to work at work; who knew?).

Anyway, I might get a luchtime post in here and there with a blog with better access, so, I am launching this somewhat pretentious sounding blog now.  I hope it turns out well enough.

My first topic is going to be a playtest of a card game in development that I am participating in for Evil Hat Productions (http://www.evilhat.com/).  This is a non-collectable card game with a fun Pulp Fiction theme: Zeppelins!

More in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment